Each year Everybody's Church offers a Sacraments Class in order to help our second graders learn about both baptism and communion in order to prepare then for taking communion in a more meaningful way. They attend two classes, one on each sacrament. You are invited to watch these videos and reflect on the questions contained at the end of each video.
Questions for Sacraments’ Class
1. List all of the ways that you use water
2. Read about Jesus’ baptism in Matthew 3:1-17. How was Jesus’ baptism like ours and how was it different?
3. Have your parents tell you about your baptism and how it as special
4. What is the best thing about being part of God’s Special Family?
1. What is your favorite meal and why?
2. Read together Matthew 26:26-29. What did Jesus and his disciples eat at the Last Supper?
3. How is our communion like the Last Supper?
4. What are we supposed to remember during communion?