Labor Day Picnic
Labor Day Weekend All Church Barbecue
Sunday, September 1, 2012
12:30 PM until ….
A picnic lunch prepared by Skyline Staff will be served buffet style in the pavilion at 12:30 or 1:00 pm. Our plans are for hamburgers, pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, veggies and dip, and dessert. Beverages include lemonade, iced tea and water.
- Shana Henry will lead a nature walk
- The pool will be open and staffed with a certified life guard.
- Archery and lawn games will be available.
- We are also invited to walk the labyrinth and prayer trail.
- Conversation and enjoying the beauty of Skyline will be part of the ambiance.
We will plan to depart immediately after the 10:00 am service. The church bus will be used along with individually arranged car pools. Maps will be provided for this fifty minute to one hour trip. People will be encouraged to wear picnic attire to church.
The camp golf cart will be available to assist with mobility issues.
An outdoor worship experience will be offered in the chapel. This is tentatively set for 4 pm.
Please make reservations by Monday, August 26th in the hallway at the Sign-Up Place or in the main office (248-644-2040)
A freewill offering will be taken with suggested donations.